Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chemline Launch Party

Ah, Chemline. I cannot say enough about this line. I absolutely love love love it. 
I had the pleasure of attending the Chemline Launch Party a few weekends ago (Sadly I was not able to post this until now:/) 
Not only was Chemline showing their Fall collection but so was Lavuk and ISM Mode. All of which had beautiful pieces I would love to include in my fall wardrobe. 
 This skirt! Ah. I was so happy seeing it in store. I loved the laser cut details on Lavuk's fall items. Although it is fall it doesn't mean you can't wear bright pops of color. Summer meets Fall ah I love it.!
Like I said, I was lucky enough to see Chemline's Fall Collection at Concept Fashion Week in March and I fell in love with the scallop detail on pockets and hems.  I cannot say how happy this display made me. Its so classic, modern and sleek. And on top of that sustainable! 
:) 
I wish I would have taken more photos because ISM Mode had some awesome blouses I was drooling over. 
Titania Inglis had some amazing pieces at the Chemline showroom 
I grabbed this photo from her Facebook 
but I saw this jacket at the party but a hanger doesn't do it justice. 
This jacket is amazing! I love the rounded shape and the pleats. Its architectural stunning yet soft and feminine. 


I get so excited for fashion 



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment